Amazon is one of the world's leading online retailers. With millions of products available, it's easy to find what you're looking for. But, with so many products and so little time, it can be difficult to find the best deals and promotional codes. This article will give you some tips on how to get an Amazon promo code or Amazon discount coupon so that you can save money when shopping on Amazon.
How to apply an Amazon promo code
- Go to Amazon.com, and add the items you wish to purchase to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- Once you have selected all the products and want to make the purchase, click on the shopping cart logo located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- You can also click the "Proceed to Checkout" button once you have selected the last item.
- Go to the "Select your payment method" screen and enter your payment information.
- Next, scroll down to find the "Have a gift certificate or promo code?" box. Type or paste your Amazon.com code in this box and click "Apply".
- You should notice the discount applied to your order total immediately after using a valid promo code.
Are there Amazon coupons?
There is a coupon page that automatically applies codes at checkout when you click the item link. Find coupons under "Deals of the Day" in the sub-item menu, with the most popular coupons on the left-hand side. The amount saved on each item should appear on the "Payment" page.
How can you save on shopping?
Use the "Similar Items" page to make sure you get the best deals on the items you need. Look for items with an orange marker that alerts you to savings.
How can you save with an Amazon Prime store card?
An Amazon store card applies 5% cash back on all purchases after approval. You can apply the cash back savings to other purchases or apply it to lower your bill. If you're approved for the Amazon Prime Card, you'll also receive a $60 Amazon Gift Card.
Tricks to save on Amazon
- Save money on Amazon consistently by signing up for Amazon Prime.
- You can use any valid discount code on any Amazon order, but most are product, category, or brand specific.
- Amazon's coupon section is a treasure trove of clippable coupons on dozens of categories and thousands of products. Save up to 50% just by clicking Clip Coupon for any product of interest.
- On some items, Amazon will reward you for not selecting expedited shipping options; A special discount may be applied to your order just for choosing the non-urgent shipping option.
- Students can get a 6-month free trial of Prime with Amazon's student discount program.
- Amazon regularly offers digital coupons. Just select the "Clip Coupon" option under the items you want, and when you select those items to add to your basket, the savings will be automatically applied for you.
- Using Amazon's "Save for Later" option is a great way to save if you don't have to have the item right away. If you put an item in your cart and then click "save for later," Amazon will send you alerts when prices change.
- Amazon offers a Subscription & Save program, which is a great way to save on household essentials. By including an item in your Subscription & Save plan, you can decide how many items you want and how often you want them delivered, and you'll automatically get a 15% discount on that item.
- Near the top of the screen, there is a tab called "Daily Deals" where you can find a variety of items.
How to use an Amazon discount code
To use a discount code on your Amazon order, go to your basket in the upper right corner of your screen. Once there, you can review your order before clicking the "Proceed to Checkout" button at the top right of that screen. On the checkout screen in section 2, there is a box where you can enter a discount code. Simply enter the code, hit "Apply" and your savings will be reflected in the subtotal on the next screen.
Does Amazon offer free shipping?
Items sold and shipped by Amazon are eligible for free shipping, as long as your order includes at least $25 of those items. Amazon Prime members get free two-day shipping on Prime orders.
With more than 750,000 employees, Amazon is a multinational technology company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, with other affiliated warehouses and offices around the world. Widely recognized as one of the "Big Four Tech Companies," Amazon has regularly been referred to as one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world. Started as an online bookstore in 1994, the company has grown to offer a wide selection of items from virtually every shopping category and is the world's largest online retailer.